Refined Roofing, domiciled on 660 New Hampshire Route 111, Hampstead, NH, EE. UU (hereinafter, ” Refined Roofing ” and / or “we”) is responsible for the processing of personal data resulting from the use of this website (the “Website”).
1. Information Collected
- The data may be collected and processed during our Website operations. Such tasks may include the following:
- Collecting data relating to your visit(s) to our Website and any resource used. Such data includes but is not limited to: location, ‘weblogs’, traffic data and other communications information.
- Any form that you may complete on our Website that allows us to collect data, as for example, when registering a user in order to receive information.
- Processing Purposes
- We process your personal data, in accordance with applicable laws, for the following purposes: (i) sending advertising about our products and services as well as general proposals and information about Refined Roofing; (ii) submission of modified offers based on your personal preferences; (iii) to improve our services and develop new products, (iv) sending newsletters, reports (v) personal data for [employment] search applications carried out by the company. The collected personal data is stored electronically.
- In all cases in which you provide your personal data, you guarantee that such data is true, accurate and complete. When we collect your personal data for direct marketing, sales and other similar activities, Refined Roofing will process this according to applicable regulations.
- The Use and Disclosure of Your Information
- We will not reveal your personal data to third parties, unless we are bound to by law or at your consent. When consent is required to disclose your personal data to third parties, we will inform you, in the data collection forms, as regards the purpose of the processing of the data object of communication as well as in terms of the identity or activity sectors of the possible assignees of your personal data.
- So as to provide you with a suitable service and oversee the relationship we uphold with you as a client, we may disclose your personal information to our affiliate or subsidiary companies. When we transfer data, we are committed to ensuring that the importer or data manager applies the same security measures that we apply regarding the storage and processing of all personal data and that it complies with all applicable regulations.
- Your personal data may be processed, stored and transferred to third parties in the manner indicated herein. You should notify us if there are changes in the information you have given us, as well as if you have ascertained that the personal data we process is inaccurate.
- When your personal data is not needed for the purposes for which it was collected, including the exercise of our contractual and legal rights, we will remove, at your request, all personal data from our databases and from the databases of our service providers.
- In compliance with applicable regulations, Refined Roofing undertakes to comply with its confidentiality obligations regarding the personal data that you provide when using our Website. Additionally, any disclosure of your personal data will be made in accordance with the principles of purpose, non-disclosure and security, as well as pursuant to all the requirements established by the applicable laws regarding the release of personal data.
- Storage of Personal Data
- The information that is made available to us will be stored on our secure servers. Information regarding transactions is encrypted for your security.
- Refined Roofing will preserve your personal data according to the security and non-disclosure procedures set out in the applicable law and corresponding regulations. However, it should be understood that online data transfers are not completely secure. We cannot guarantee the full protection and security of your data, we can only guarantee that we will take all reasonable measures to protect the information that you send us electronically. The transmission of any information on your part is at your own risk.
- Accessibility to Information
You can request Refined Roofing to access, rectify, delete and / or update your personal data, in accordance with the procedure established by applicable law. To this effect, you should send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org detailing your full name, ID, an account of your request and the facts that support it. Once such requirements are met, Refined Roofing will notify you if your request has been accepted or rejected (i) within a period of 10 (ten) days from the date of receipt, in the case of a request for access; or (ii) within a period of 5 (five) business days from the date of receipt, in the case of a request for rectification, updating or removal of your personal data. You can also contact Refined Roofing by postal mail at 660 New Hampshire Route 111, Hampstead, NH, EE. UU or by telephone at (603) 702-5142
In all cases, Refined Roofing may require additional information in order to process your request.
In order to exercise your rights, you should attach to your request a copy of your ID or equivalent document proving your identity. The exercise of these rights is free. In all cases, Refined Roofing may require additional information in order to process your request.
- Conservation Period
We will retain your personal data for the time indicated in the collection form and / or for as long as it is needed for the purposes for which it was collected.
- Links to Third Party Websites
Our Website may have links to third-party websites. Such websites have their own privacy policies, which you accept when you click on these links. We are not accountable nor accept responsibility for such links and web pages. Our responsibility covers only our Website, and we are not responsible for third-party websites given that we have no control over them.
- Business Communications
By visiting our Website and providing us with your personal and contact information, you accept our right to use such information to send you communications from Refined Roofing. You can request the termination of such notices by sending an email to email@example.com. Furthermore, you can cancel your subscription to our newsletter and choose not to continue receiving it at any time by clicking on the link located at the bottom of all emails sent by us.
- The cookies on our Website are used as follows:
- The user can at any time permit, block or eliminate the cookies installed on the user’s computer by modifying the configuration parameters of the browser installed on said computer:
Cookie deactivation does not prevent Website navigation, although the use of some of its services may be limited and, therefore, your browsing experience may be less satisfactory.
- The user may at any time withdraw its consent relative to our Cookies policy, and may delete the cookies stored on its computer through the settings of the Internet browser mentioned above.
11. Contact Us